In order to provide our clients with the guarantee and peace of mind of compliance with World Health Organization standards, we have implemented a series of actions that will be present in all our tours:
- Touchless check in. With the aim of avoiding the contact between employees and clients.
- Reduced groups and social distancing.
- Safety distance in vehicles
- Reduction of seats to increase the distance between passengers.
- Security and emergency protocol.
- Hygiene and health safety. Cleaning of the facilities at least twice a day.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers.
- Mandatory use of masks.
1. Remember to be punctual at the meeting point, as the guide must start at the pre-set time.
2. In exceptional cases of cancellation, a Voucher will be issued as a credit.
3. Don’t forget to bring your original ID or passport (a copy or photo of the document is not valid).