You will fall in love with the whole Monumental Complex, seeing the Nasrid Palaces, the Gardens of the Generalife, or the Alcazaba, along with an official guide.
Night Tour: Alhambra’s Nasrid Palaces
- Adults over 12 years old
- Children 3-12 years old
- Infants under 2 years old
The Monumental Complex of Alhambra
A night tour in the Alhambra of Granada, is a unique experience impossible to explain. Walking through the illuminated Monumental Complex of Alhambra, under the stars, is something magical and unrepeatable. Do not miss this sensational moment, and join us in our night tour to the Nasrid Palaces of the Alhambra. We will start taking a walk through the Alhambra outsides, seeing its surroundings, its Towers and the Charles V Palace.
Finally, we will visit the Nasrid Palaces, where we will contemplate all the enchantment of the Nasrid architecture and decoration, in its most emblematic places: Hall of Ambassadors, Court of the Myrtles, Hall of the Two Sisters or the amazing Palace of the Lions. Besides, we will get your ticket, and if you want, we will pick you up at your hotel. Book now and enjoy this incredible tour!
We will start our tour from the Atrium of the Alhambra. We will contemplate the Water Tower, the Tower of Baltasar de la Cruz, the Tower of the Seven Floors, the Tower of the Captain, the Tower of the Witch, Tower of the Heads, to reach the Charles V Palace through the Tower of the Justice. Finally we will visit the Nasrid Palace.
- Tickets to the Alhambra, Generalife is optional (+20€).
- Guided tour with official guide.
- Radio guide.
- If you have booked the guided tour service without transport, YOU must be 15 minutes before the start of the visit next to the Parking P1 of the Alhambra located in the Paseo de la Sabica, where the touristic buses pick up and drop people. The guide will be identified with a blue palette with the Xplorer Group logo, and next to the Xplorer Group bus (blue with clouds).
- If you book the guided tour service with transportation, the collection in hotels will be between 30 and 40 minutes before the start of the visit.