You will fall in love with the whole Monumental Complex, seeing the Nasrid Palaces, the Gardens of the Generalife, or the Alcazaba, along with an official guide.
Guided Tour: Exploring Alhambra and Generalife
- Adults from 12 years old
- Children 3-12 years old
- Infants under 2 years old
Breathe the History and Art Nasrid
Do not miss the Alhambra, with our guided tour: exploring the Alhambra Alcazaba, Gardens and the Generalife. You will love the whole Monumental Complex, the Gardens of the Generalife, the Alcazaba, and the wonders of wonderful panoramic views in the Alcazaba together with an official guide.
You will enter such incredible places, where you breathe the history and art Nasrid. An essential visit in your stay in Granada. In addition, our tour includes the tickets and, optionally, pick up at your hotel. Everything prepared so that you only worry to enjoy the maximum of your visit to the Alhambra.
Discover its gardens, the Genralife summer palace, the grand palace of Charles V, the Wine Gate, the impressive military Alcazaba, the garden of the Generalife and the summer palace (tickets included) and its towers full of legends about gentlemen And princesses like the tower of the captive, Discover with us the most visited monument of Spain and symbol of the reconquest in this fascinating daily tour with expert guides.
- Tickets to the Alhambra, Alcazaba, Generalife and Gardens.
- Guided tour with official guide.
- Radio guide.
- If you have booked the guided tour service without transport, YOU must be 15 minutes before the start of the visit next to the Parking P1 of the Alhambra located in the Paseo de la Sabica, where the touristic buses pick up and drop people. The guide will be identified with a blue palette with the Xplorer Group logo, and next to the Xplorer Group bus (blue with clouds)
- If you book the guided tour service with transportation, the collection in hotels will be between 30 and 40 minutes before the start of the visit.